DC POWER SUPPLIES ON SALE!
If you don't see what you're looking for please ask
or - Call 800-582-8378
Impedance Measurement (R,L,C,Q,D) > Hipots > 235303 Appliance Tester by Biddle
235303 Appliance Tester
Product Description & Specs
Biddle's Tool/Appliance Tester combines, in one unit, the three most frequently specified electrical safety tests for tools and appliances. It performs the following tests:
* Leakage Test: Measurement of current resulting from ground conductor being severed, Indicates 0 -10 mA on 3W' analog meter.
* Insulation Breakdown (High-Pot) Test: Measurement of current through insulation at high voltage. Test voltage 0 -3000 VAC with 0.3 -12.3 mA leakage current sensitivity adjustable via front panel control knob.
* Ground Continuity Test: 25A test current verifies ground conductor in conjunction with resistance measurement; threshold for ground continuity indication is 0.10 ohm.
In addition, an operational check verifies the nameplate current rating of the device (less than 15 Amps), Features include:
* Full conformance to latest UL and ANSI test requirements
* Test procedures color-coded in sequence on front panel for ease of use
* Ground check bypass switch permits testing of 2-wire or double insulated devices
* Removable lid with metal tray to hold device under test
* Heavy-duty case with lid for field use
* Front panel NEMA 5-15R receptacle
E-mail or call us at 800-582-8378 for more information.